Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Or akemashite omedetou as they say in Japanese. 2010 was a good year in many respects and by my count I tried 40 new and different Kit Kats.

I have 4 flavors waiting in the wings and we're heading into testing season in Japan which always leads to lots of new flavors as Nestle tries to convince parents that they should buy their beleaguered students a Kit Kat as a token of encouragement. In the meantime start the new year off right by checking out the reviews below from some of my fellow snack bloggers.

Ebidebby at Snack Love reviews the Kokutou and Kinako Kit Kat.

Candyblog reviews the SemiSweet and Bitter Almond Kit Kats.

And for a few versions I won't be trying- Orchid64 at Japanese Snack Reviews gives her take on Little Big Kit Kat Mikan (isn't little big contradictory?) and also a crispier version the Otoshidama Kit Kat.

Here's to 2011 and what I hope will be many more inspired flavors from our friends at Nestle Japan!

7 comments: